Monday, April 28, 2014

Jillian and Dale's Wedding

I had the awesome opportunity to shoot the wedding of Jillian and Dale a few weeks ago at the Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple. They are a wonderful couple whom I met through my niece. Because we live in different states, I didn't actually get to meet them until the day of their wedding. That was a bit nerve-racking! I wasn't sure if I would recognize them or not. I had seen a few pictures, so I had an idea of what they looked like, but wasn't 100% sure. When they finally came out, I knew them right away! Thank goodness!!! I spent a few hours on the Temple grounds taking pictures of the couple and their families. Then we went to the church where they were holding their reception. Spent another few hours there. It was so fun! I met some really nice people.
Here are a few of my favorite photos. Hope you enjoy!
















No comments: